We found a groupon and it has been a great experience. The cost of the room is competitive and it came with meals in two very good restaurants (Melt and Spice it up) as well as a great snorkeling trip right off the local dock. The rooms are nice, spacious, with a kitchenette. It's not the Ritz but we didn't pay Ritz prices nor expect that. It's clean with friendly staff. There is a pricey but fairly well stocked grocery store within walking distance. The staff might want to respond to emails about incidentals and other questions more quickly than they do, and the beach is not the best to swim in-reedy and rocky. Beautiful setting, have been around town and don't see much that I would say is better, especially for the cost and amenities. It's noisy, tight on a main road so bring earplugs. Advertised YOGA but the instructor left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro