Highly recommend the Exotic Caye. The staff is great and extremely helpful. They take care of anything/everything you could need. When we checked in, they upgraded us to a better/bigger room at no additional cost (and we didn't request this). It is central enough to San Pedro to walk to downtown and see and experience all the restaurants/culture but far enough away to relax and not be in the hustle and bustle. We rode bikes to the north end of the island and while the resports up there are nice, they are exluded and getting to town is no easy cart ride. This is the best of both worlds. Facilities are nice. The melt has excellent breakfast. The beach bar is one of the most popular/fun on the island. There is a supermarket right across the street. Really, a great place, with a great location, and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro