We arrived to the Exotic Caye January 11 2014-January 17....Wow, our room was 2 bedrooms and a loft, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen...Our teenage son was with us, had an incredible time. The restaurants on the property are so incredibly delicious. The bar was fun, good drinks, good people...You Def want to rent a golf cart and roam the town..We did take a water taxi to Coco Beach, it is pretty there, but def loved where we were the best. We did a snorkeling adventure thru Inland and sea adventures, when we booked, we thought we were going to be with another family, a certain guide, and a different boat..When they showed up to pick us up, different boat, different guide and no other family and it was pouring rain..They should of told us to try for the next day so we would enjoy our trip more. All of our stuff was soaking wet, (the dry clothes we took with us) so the boat trip was miserable. We did snorkel and had a wonderful experience with all the sealife, the sharks, and stingray, my god it was incredible underneath. We stopped in Caye Caulker (icky, didn't like it). Not a lot to do on the island of Ambergris Caye except to explore which was fun and very eye opening. It was more expensive then i thought it would be. We def want to come back to the island just the 2 of us and try another resort. Altho the exotic caye was amazing! great staff too..And Janie the resort cat was adorable (cat lover) she hung out with us for about 3 days...probably helped i gave her a little bit of lobster. All in all the place was amazing and forever a incredible memory for me. BRING MONEY FOR THE ADVENTURES, VERY EXPENSIVE. Remember not everything can be Perfect....Please go and visit, it was amazing....The weather was warm, not to hot, humid and it did rain a few days on and off...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro