My friend and I came here in January 2014 and absolutely loved the resort! The location is perfect, because it is in a quiet, private stretch of beach, but just a short walk along the sand to town. Very close to the San Pedro airport (2 minute taxi ride or 6 min walk). The rooms all have kitchen amenities, so we were able to pick up some food at the local store (a block away) to snack on. We absolutely loved eating breakfast at Melt (the restaurant on property) every morning-the food is delicious and the service is friendly and accommodating! The rooms are comfortable and open out onto little porches with a beautiful view of the water and beach access. We couldn't have asked for more-will definitely come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro