My husband and I stayed for a week and were pleased with our choice. The location is great. Right on the beach and within walking distance of town. The 2 restaurants on site had very good food and were reasonable priced. The unit has a kitchen, so we saved $ by buying some of our food at the grocery store across the street. The unit was clean although somewhat weathered which you should expect from a beach-side bungalow. The AC worked great. The staff was very pleasant. I thought it was a great value and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro