Going to a place like San Pedro island is amazing enough but a trip there can be made even better by great friendly service. Paul at exotic caye made our trip so memorable we still talk about it. The personal recommendations and genuine friendliness went a long way for our group. We still crave the ceviche from a "hidden gem" not to mention the two for one martini nights. To top off our trip we had a great time at crazy canucks. The bar tender was great and even took us fishing for a day. The price was reasonable to fish and our room. The rooms weren't amazing but fit the need of anyone who plans on spending a vacation outside. Overall I would recommend this place to anyone, great value, great service, and great fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro