I wound up here by chance after a bad experience at another hotel. Maya who works at the Cafe put me in contact with the owner after venting over a good breakfast at Ms. Saras cafe which is on the resort property. See Maya, she's is such a plesant person and a good way to start your day with coffee and breakfast
Kelly the owner, with her husband Paul, offered a room at a good rate and I moved in even though I had the other booking. Her husband Paul walk me around and
explained all the resort has to offer and what there is to do.
Kelly and Paul made me feel welcome and took care of everything I asked for.
Definitely get a golf cart while in San Pedro if you want to go out and about yourself. Otherwise taxis and boats are available
See the Bartender Ali at the Crazy Canucks bar on site. He took us fishing and we caught lots of fish.
The room was incredible, the AC is in the bed room, however it is not really needed in the kitchen and living area. It's a thatched roof in one half, so running AC is not practical, and it's cool enough in the PM without AC. I had to shut the ceiling fan off it's was that cool. You can also open your front doors and let the Ocean breeze come in. Your balcony overlooks the ocean!
Down town is about a 15 minute walk or a quick cab ride. But most services are near the resort. There is a tasty restaurant on site open till midnight, a pizza joint across the street, a supermarket to stock your cozy kitchen, and a fesh veg/fruit stand a minute away. There also is a hardware store if that's what you need
My main purpose for San Pedro was fishing a they do have it. Barracuda, Spanish Mackrael, snapper, you name it's out there. You can fish from shore, but boat is best
I would recommend this resort to anyone who wants a great vacation. It won't be on lifestyles of the rich and famous, but you will be completely satisfied with what Kelly and Paul have to offer. There staff is always out and about and will take care of all your needs while chillin with regular folks on the island. Yachts are available if that's needed, just ask Kelly and Paul and they will arrange it for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro