We were married at this resort on Feb 16, 2008. We did a LOT of research to select where to stay and where to get married in Belize. We were thrilled with our choice!!!! We cannot say enough good things about the service we received. 25 family members and friends also stayed at the resort, and the staff went above and beyond to track down family members stuck in the US due to flight delays and assure a safe and speedy arrival in Ambergris Caye. The setting was picture perfect for what we had in mind for our tropical island wedding and winter getaway, with well-kept, clean suites. Patios were perfect for enjoying the fresh air or catching a nap in the hammock with the trees and landscaping providing enough privacy that you may forget other people are staying at the resort. Having the full kitchen was great for preparing a few meals and snacks in. Xanadu is in a great location, within walking or biking distance of town without being in the midst of everything. Any tours or dinner reservations could easily be booked directly by the staff, and as avid scuba divers, we appreciated the convenience of being picked up right on the dock at this resort. A fabulous, worry free wedding & honeymoon. We are sad to leave and already talking about when we'll be back. We cannot thank Su, Stacey, Ingrid, and the rest of the staff enough for all they did!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro