My husband and I stayed @ Xanadu for 5 days. We loved every moment of it. I can not say enough good things about the staff. We used them to book all of our activities, and were never once disappointed. The rooms had everything you could possibly need and the pool was amazing. It was lovely and warm and the perfect place to relax after a day of diving. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left they took care of everything - even picking us up at the airport. We appreciated that there was no restaurant on site as it encourage us to go out and explore the town and find interesting places to eat. The hotel was conveniently located for this, and they had free bikes or you could rent golf carts. All of the staff's recommendations were spot on. Although our suite was equipped with a full kitchen we only really made use of it for breakfast, preferring the fresh ceviche offered at many of the local restaurants. The grounds were wonderful - we loved the jungle like feel and relative seclusion of the rooms, although the place was full when we were there you very much felt as though you had the hotel to yourself which is quite something. We can't say enough good things about Xanadu and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro