Belize was beautiful, and Xanadu was absolutely the best resort we've ever been to. Nowhere else have we felt more welcomed and attended to. All other reviews regarding the staff, tours, rooms, grounds, etc. are extremely accurate. We emailed with Melanie prior to our trip and she was very responsive and so helpful in managing our reservations, changes, giving us tips, and patiently answering all of our questions. At the resort, we spoke mostly with Franz who set up our tours, made arrangements for anything we asked about, gave great suggestions, and was so friendly and helpful. Orlando was also very personable and kind, always offering his help. The tour operators Xanadu set us up with were really good and we would definitely book through them again. Our suite was also amazing -- oceanfront, really spacious front patio with lots of seating, beautiful ocean views, nice breeze, meticulously cleaned by the housekeeping staff everyday, very spacious and comfortable inside. We especially loved the Activity Desk -- it literally took care of everything we wanted or needed in one place (and you can always stock up on beer at the desk!!) The staff are really good people, everyone genuinely makes your stay so convenient and relaxing. We really enjoyed staying here, have no complaints at all, and will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro