We stayed here by accident- we were staying at the decent but shabby Caribbean Villas next door and were driven out by fire ants in the bed!
Xanadu is the so amazing. The property is beautiful- shaded by a thicket of lush tropical trees it is tranquil, idyllic, and relaxing. The staff is sweet as honey and so helpful- no attitude which says to me that their boss treats them well. The rooms are so comfortable and has every detail thought out. We visited many hotels in Ambergris during out stay and Xanadu was by far the best with the location, accommodations and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Booking.com, Hotel.de and Expedia so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro