My Boyfriend and I recently celebrated our anniversary in Belize. We chose to stay at Xanadu Island Resort after seeing pictures and reviews on-line. It didn’t disappoint! This resort was wonderful, the rooms were well equipped with full kitchens, very cozy living spaces and comfortable beds. The staff went out of their way to help with any questions we had, whether it be booking excursions or even just recommending a good local restaurant. Ingrid and Blanca were friendly and very knowledgeable about the island amenities and local attractions. Ingrid recommended a tour to shark/ray alley with Alfonse tours, and it was by far the best experience we have ever had! Alfonse was so so enthusiastic about the animals we got to encounter, he truly enjoyed sharing his knowledge with everyone! The one thing we found odd was that Xanadu has no restaurant, but the more we saw other resorts with them we were glad it didn’t. It was nice to have a quiet retreat with no tourist wandering around the grounds. Everything on the island is walking or biking distance, and Xanadu provides free bike rentals! We had an amazing trip to Belize and we know we have found our little piece of heaven at Xanadu, we most defiantly will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro