“Great Yoga class in San Pedro, Belize!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zen Belize

Zen Belize
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Northern New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Yoga class in San Pedro, Belize!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I found this place by word of mouth when I arrived in Belize, and I'm so happy to have visited! I attended a 6:30 am Sun Salutations class as well as an 8:30 am Vinyasa class, and both were terriffic. Tara is a caring and educated teacher. My husband (who is newer to yoga) attended class with me, and he was also impressed. Great classes, great price, and great location if you are staying in or close to San Pedro! (We were at Xanadu Resort, and it was a 10-15 min. walk.)

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Katyquite

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A special vacation treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went to Zen on the last day of our vacation in Belize wish I would have gone more.
As a newbie to yoga and Belize was a little nervous.It was just a short walk from our resort (Ramons village)and the instructor was knowledgeable and kind and put me at ease at once.

Zen Arcadia was a beiutiful ,
Clean relaxing place yo practice. I hope to visit again someday.

Visited March 2014
San Pedro
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best yoga in the world, no joke!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I met Tara and Noelle before they started Zen Arcade and have been waiting for the new center to open. This March I have attended classes as have my adult children visiting San Pedro, and I am here to tell you that the yoga is unbelievable! It is a strenuous workout in a beautiful space, and I feel so lucky to have taken part in the classes. It's a new business and I imagine word will spread and the place will be crazy busy. I also am certain that the quality of the classes and anything else these women take charge of will be top notch! Even the bathrooms are clean and nice.

Can't wait for the restaurant, opening soon. DO NOT MISS THIS YOGA STUDIO!! I'm in awe that a little place like San Pedro has the best teachers ever..

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“What a dream !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Words do not do this place justice. I've been practicing yoga for almost 4 years but i also brought a friend who is a beginner along with me. The first thing i research when traveling is nearby yoga studios. Zen Arcade is a gem, not only offering yoga at all levels in a studio positioned amongst the tree tops, but also has a cafe, hair salon, facial spa, childcare and a pool! Instructors Tara and Noele were professional, experienced, kind, happy people who took the time to get to know us over the course of our trip. i've been dreaming of this place and cannot wait to return!

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place to re-center in the midst of the busy holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I found this place, almost by accident, and I think it was meant to be so I could enjoy the rest of my vacation more. Clean, on the third floor among the treetops, with a beautiful sea breeze blowing. Tara is a certified instructor,,professional but very warm and welcoming. She has a strong local following, but is eager to welcome drop in tourists. And the studio is clean, with an amazing view. Just the sort of place where Yoga should be practiced.

Visited February 2014