Pedro's Hotel
US$303
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$139
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$146
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$120
El Secreto(San Pedro)
US$500
Las Terrazas Resort(San Pedro)
US$261
US$255
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$359
US$345
Ramon's Village Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$262
Caye Casa(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$123
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
US$1,848
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$2,207/night.

All reviewsdeluxe roomgreat pizzabeer pongprivate bathroomplace to sleephot waterladies nightcaribbean villassister resortmin walkair conditioningfresh towelsambergris cayescuba divingin towngolf cartramon's village
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My experience at Pedro's Inn was phenomenal! The employees were friendly and always helpful. The atmosphere in the bar was war and inviting. Peter was a breath of fresh air and I would definitely recommend this location!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My experience at Pedro's Inn was GREAT. The staff is amazing and the food is really good! I would for sure go back! The staff was very nice and answered any questions my classmates and I had. There was never a moment when the service was bad.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pedro’s inn was a great experience! The staff was eager to help in any way they could. The amenities were also fantastic. The bar has different events every night and the food was amazing. The bartender, Julio, will take great care of you too! Looking forward to my next trip there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I left my passport at the hostel and I only realized once the ferry had taken me back to Belize City (mainland). I called the hostel and the lovely staff saved the day by sending my passport by air to the local airport. Otherwise I would have had to travel all the way back to San Pedro (2 hour ferry ride) and back to Belize City. I would gladly stay again at Pedro's Inn any time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher levels are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole J
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Pedro's Inn is a fun place to stay on Ambergris Caye if you are on college spring break, backpacking, or sticking to a budget. The cost is reasonable and it has wifi, pool, AC, private bathrooms, warm water, and tv. If you need more amenities or are going for a romantic vacation I would suggest the sister property of Caribbean Villas, which is right on the water with a private beach. The bar/restaurant at Pedro’s has amazing Lobster Garlic Pizza that you should try if it’s in season! The bartender always offered quick and friendly service. Ladies Night on Wednesday’s with the locals was the only night it was a bit loud. The location was great as it was only a short 5-10 min walk to several restaurants, convenience store, and the downtown area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends