All reviews great pizza private bathroom place to sleep ladies night hot water hotel room caribbean villas sister hotel ceiling fan min walk great place to stay fresh towels ambergris caye scuba diving in town golf cart ramon's village
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My experience at Pedro's Inn was phenomenal! The employees were friendly and always helpful. The atmosphere in the bar was war and inviting. Peter was a breath of fresh air and I would definitely recommend this location!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

My experience at Pedro's Inn was GREAT. The staff is amazing and the food is really good! I would for sure go back! The staff was very nice and answered any questions my classmates and I had. There was never a moment when the service was bad.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Pedro’s inn was a great experience! The staff was eager to help in any way they could. The amenities were also fantastic. The bar has different events every night and the food was amazing. The bartender, Julio, will take great care of you too! Looking forward to my next trip there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I left my passport at the hostel and I only realized once the ferry had taken me back to Belize City (mainland). I called the hostel and the lovely staff saved the day by sending my passport by air to the local airport. Otherwise I would have had to travel all the way back to San Pedro (2 hour ferry ride) and back to Belize City. I would gladly stay again at Pedro's Inn any time.

Room tip: Rooms on the higher levels are quieter.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole J
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Pedro's Inn is a fun place to stay on Ambergris Caye if you are on college spring break, backpacking, or sticking to a budget. The cost is reasonable and it has wifi, pool, AC, private bathrooms, warm water, and tv. If you need more amenities or are going for a romantic vacation I would suggest the sister property of Caribbean Villas, which is right on the water with a private beach. The bar/restaurant at Pedro’s has amazing Lobster Garlic Pizza that you should try if it’s in season! The bartender always offered quick and friendly service. Ladies Night on Wednesday’s with the locals was the only night it was a bit loud. The location was great as it was only a short 5-10 min walk to several restaurants, convenience store, and the downtown area.

Date of stay: February 2018