Our daughter chose Ambergris Caya to get married we had 40 friends and family in our group. About 25 of us stayed at the Palms, and what a great place to stay it was.. The Staff was great, they were always friendly and anything we needed they would accomadate us, from golf carts, to hair dryers to the Belkin Beer, all you had to do was ask Roberto he was GREAT... Our 2 bedroom suite was on the top floor with a fabulous view. The Palms is close to great shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Make sure you check out "Huricanes" great bar on the beach just down from The Palms, Josh the bartender was great. Only thing we would change is stay longer! Thanks to the staff you were all wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro