We stayed at the Palms for spring break with our 12 year old son. The staff is very nice, the grounds are immaculate, and the location is great for exploring San Pedro. We stayed in #24 which was fine. The bathroom has been updated, the kitchen had everything we needed, and the deck with its hammock was nice. We found the unit a bit dark due to where it's positioned in the complex and the neighboring building. The Palms supplies loungers and chairs for their walled in yard area. However, we wanted to sit on the beach in the sand by the ocean. The Palms doesn't supply chairs for that area however when asked they did find some chairs for us to use for one of our days there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro