“Great Location!”

The Palms Oceanfront Suites
Ranked #26 of 53 Hotels in San Pedro
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was our first trip to Belize and we were happy to stay at the Palms for six nights. The rooms were nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable. Great oceanview. Everything was located within short walking distance. Friendly staff. We also liked the quietness in the evening. Hope we will have another opportunity to come back some day.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yeowang
There are newer reviews for The Palms Oceanfront Suites

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We picked the oceanfront suites of San Pedro based on what we read on trip advisor!! It exceeded our dreams!!! All of the staff Melinda, Roberto, Ana, Melanie ...all of the staff were so accommodating!! Please forgive me if I forgotten someone! As I type I remembered Solease the ground security!! Bottom line is that these condos are first class all the way!! We walked literally steps from our back porch that had a Spanish villa feel to the water!! It rained a couple of mornings but usually cleared! Everything was in walking distance! We ate at Caroline's cooking several days! Excellent
food just steps from the Palms! My tropical Vacation was perfect because I trusted trip advisor and the folks who stayed in contact through email the whole time! At the end of our stay I felt like I was leaving family! I will never forget the people or the Palms!! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank HarleygirlTexas
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My husband and I visited Ambergris Caye for the first time and I'm so glad we stayed at the Palms. I picked it based on Trip Advisor reviews so I had to write one of my own. The location was perfect, right in the middle of everything, close to the airport and the water taxi terminal. We were pretty much able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The staff was really nice and professional. Our room was amazing! GREAT views and beach access. All our dive and fishing guides had no trouble picking us up and dropping us off right at the Palms dock. It was really great to have a kitchen so we could go to the store and keep some things in the room in case we didn't feel like going out. It really came in handy when an unexpected tropical storm came and we were pretty much trapped inside for the better part of 3 days. The accommodations are beautiful and modern and the grounds were very well kept. I highly recommend this place if you're visiting San Pedro!

Room Tip: I took a tip from this website and requested unit 12 if it was available. It came available last mi...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We came for a family vacation and I couldn't have asked for better accommodations, service and closeness to all activities such as dining and diving. This is a 5 star facility that you will enjoy. The staff will go out of their way to make sure that everything is right for you.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Palms for May 11 - 18 and I have to say, it was the perfect location! Thanks TripAdvisor!! So very happy we chose to stay here!!

Right on the beach and conveniently located to restaurants, bars, activities, etc. The balcony was large and had a beautiful view and a great hammock of which I took full advantage. I think I stayed in the hammock reading for an entire two days. It was such a nice breeze, I didn't want to move. Everything you need, you'll have with the exception of an onsite restaurant. But being so close to everything, it wasn't much of an inconvenience.

Would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and I have stayed at The Palms quite a few times.I just returned from a short father /daughter trip.The rooms are very large with large kitchens and living areas.The grounds staff are continually cleaning ,raking the sand and taking care of the beautiful vegetation.The airport is a 3 or 4 min. walk and town is a 5 min walk where you can dine at many restaurants or just eat good street food.There is a dive shop about about 200 feet away.We will be back!

Room Tip: Book early to get the ground floors and walk out your door to the beach!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We booked an oceanfront suite with ocean view. The room is the largest out of all the places we've stayed around the world!master bedroom with king bed, bathroom and a guest den/office, kitchen, living room and HUGE balcony right on the beach!
Hotel has a lovely pool and hardworking staffs that clean up your apt and backyard everyday!
In the center of everything and close to a supermarket.
Hotel staffs were also helping with puddle jumper booking, directions and free movie rentals(We have 2 TVs!!) cant recommend it more!
We could hear music from maybe hotels/ bar or apt above? However it wasn't too loud where we couldn't fall asleep!

Room Tip: First floor oceanfront! You won't regret it
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple