Spend 10 days staying in the Casita by the pool at The Palms. Our room was private, spacious, comfortable, clean and right next to the pool. No ocean view, but we never missed it. The staff was very nice, the grounds keep very clean and the beach had comfortable chairs. Having a kitchenette to fix meals was very nice as well. One note of caution, the Casita room is at the back of the property which is across the street from a popular bar and club. The music some nights is very loud and can be heard from this room. With the air conditioner and ceiling fan on, it didn't bother us, but if you need total quiet, you may not get it every night. We were very happy with the price, comfort level and central location of this hotel and would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro