My boyfriend and I and another couple stayed in a 2 bedroom Oceanfront suite at the Palms and it was absolutely perfect! The condo was spacious and very well maintained, as were the grounds. The rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are roomy and very nice. We spent most of our time on the huge balcony over looking the ocean and enjoying the beautiful view drinking homemade strawberry daiquiris. The staff is wonderful. Very accommodating. They can arrange anything you would like to do and are a wonderful resource for any questions you may have. They have a security guard patrolling the grounds 24/7, and the local solicitors are mostly respectful of the No Soliciting signs. The location of the hotel was PERFECT! Its was walking distance to everything in town, either along the beach or the streets. You even receive a card entitling you to 10% off certain nearby restaurants. It has a wonderful home feel, not like the behemoth resorts that dot the southern part of the island, but yet has every amenity that you could possibly desire! We HIGHLY recommend staying at the Palms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro