I just stayed at The Palms for 6 nights and had a great experience. The 2 bedroom condo was very large and comfortable and the price was very reasonable. The location is great - right on the beach, next door to Ramons dive center, walking distance to the airport and town. Service was solid. I didn't love my mattress but that is my only complaint.The beaches are small and have sea grass so don't expect the pristine beaches of the Caribbean, but the water was beautiful and snorkeling and diving outstanding. Would definitely stay there again and can unequivocally recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro