We absolutely loved the Palms. 2 minute walk from the restaurants and fun. There was always a guard on duty and someone making sure the commons areas were clean and beautiful. Our condo, #11, was spectacular. We loved having our own little kitchen, a very comfortable bed, wireless internet, and cable television. All the rooms overlook the beautiful water and since we were on the ground floor we had lounge chairs in front of our condo that we used to relax during our breaks from excursions. This is a must stay! You can find less expensive, but not that are this nice and will make you this comfortable. The Palms are reasonably priced AND are very comfortable, beautiful, homey. We were there from March 6-10 and it was a great time of year. We hope to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro