Just a couple of "blocks" down the beach from downtown San Pedro - this condominium was perfect for a relaxing stay. Easy to to walk up the beach to town for shopping, dining, night life but very quiet at night (the town is pretty noisy at night - loud music at night clubs etc). Appreciated the night security - they are strict about guests only after 9 pm which I really appreciated as a single female traveler. The pool is located in the interior courtyard with gardens surrounding, not on the ocean side, very private. Ramone's is right next door which has a nice gift shop with sundries. I stayed in #23 (2nd floor) - extremely clean, way more than what I needed (would easily accommodate 3 people or a family with small kids). Comfy king bed, clean, simple decor - full kitchen if you want to cook, large nice outdoor covered patio protected from wind, full ocean view, hammock and chairs outside. The condos are privately owned with on site management. I was impressed that the decor was consistent from one to another - no worries about seeing pictures of one and then the rest be something different. Their site has a nice little slideshow for each condo by #, so if you ask which one is reserved for you, you will be able to view its pictures specifically. Ladies at the front desk were extremely polite and helpful, Roberto was a very pleasant chap and happy to help you with luggage or directions. Good wi-fi, lots of cable channels, movies (if you want to watch tv), 5 gallons of water provided on first day. All are ocean front except the cabana by the pool. My stay here was safe, relaxing and perfect for me to be able to walk anywhere I wanted to go. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro