My wife and I stayed at The Palms for our honeymoon and had a great time. It is walking distance from the Tropic Air airport (don't need to rent a golf cart to get there). The view doesn't get any better than this. We had a second floor suite, where the balcony looked straight out to the beach. We took pictures of the sunrise from our balcony and on some days just sat on the balcony and relaxed. The staff was friendly and helpful and set us up with all the trips. There was a pool at the resort, though I'm not sure why anyone would swim in a pool when the clear ocean water is a few steps away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro