My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Royal Caribbean Resort. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were great! Slept all 3 comfortably, air conditioned, large bathrooms and cable. We have no complaints.
We will for sure return and stay at Royal Caribbean again.
Marva was an awesome bartender and friend on our visit...can't say enough about her and her willingness to help us with plans for the day, restaurants and anything else we needed!!! She totally looked out for us. She is enough of a reason for anyone to go back and stay. Gilbert who manages the complex was also very friendly, and super helpful. Thanks for the tips on where to eat and where to hang at night.
If you are looking for a fun friendly place to stay book here!
And make sure to sit and chat with Marva and Gilbert!!!!
Texas misses you guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro