My friends and I had a wonderful vacation because of the hospitality at Royal Caribbean Resort. Marva the bartender is absolutely wonderful to talk to and gave us excellent recommendations on places to eat. You need to pick her brain when you stay here! Gilbert was also willing to help us even when he was "off duty". The service can't be beat here! The room fit the three of us comfortably with a small kitchenette and a small sitting area around the TV with cable. The location was far from town but we took taxis the whole time and the cost was 10 belize dollars each way plus tip. We didn't rent a golf cart because it was TOO expensive even divided by the three of us.
The place didn't have a restaurant but no worries, next door has a great restaurant we went too and it's a short walk on the beach away.
Overall I would definately stay here again. Marva and Gilbert can't be beat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro