Great location, south of San Pedro town, on the main north/south road. Just north of where the pavement ends.
We booked for 2 nights, and liked it so much we stayed a 3rd night.
They have bike rentals to go into town. Or they'll help with calling a taxi. It's also great to get a golf cart rental. Costs about $5 to $6 US for the one-way taxi into town.
The adventure companies can pick you up right at the pier on the beach.
This is a very clean property. They rake the beach and the grounds. The pool was spotlessly clean - and very nice.
rooms were well maintained.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Watch for the four-legged chickens sunning themselves on the cobblestone paths. (Iguanas).
They have a nice office stocked with older magazines and books to pass the time.
Very safe location south of town - with fencing all around.
Definitely need the bike, taxi or golf cart to get into town - or just take a nice long walk up the beach.
The flower arrangements on the bed when we checked in was a nice touch.
We had a great experience here at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro