I really enjoyed my stay at Royal Caribbean Resort. It fit my style perfectly being out of the main party area. But it was accessible via golf cart from there. The rooms are clean, neat, and comfortable. The staff is great and really took care of my needs. My only complaint is that my rental golf cart was a dog, but I expect that can be remedied. I plan to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro