This was our type of place: Freestanding room with kitchenette. The bathroom was modern and clean. The bed was firm, just how I like it. The kitchenette had a microwave, coffee maker with coffee and creamer, a refrigerator, and a sink with drain board. There was even a set of dishes and silverware. I enjoy being able to keep ice and drinks at hand. The refrig also gives us the option of not having to throw great food away if we have left overs at a good restaurant. The resort also has a giant swimming pool, on site bar, and nice beach front with chase lounges and palaypas. We rented a golf cart to get around the island which was delivered right to the facility. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro