“Wonderful time”

Catamaran Belize
Ranked #4 of 79 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Design your own tour with our experienced staff! We specialize on tailor-made Private Charters for accessible prices and with a wide range of possibilities. Our most popular public sail is the Exclusive All-in-1, including Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley, Caye Caulker, our famous Belizean buffet, Open Bar and a sunset cruise! We also offer this tour as semi-private, unique on the island!
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Linda was so great to work with before our trip to book. Crew was great. Food was wonderful. Grandkids had never snorkeled but learned easily with help from staff. Seeing the sting rays, nurse sharks, and sea turtle was highlight of trip. We had a horrible water taxi ride to San Pedro to get on catamaran. We originally planned to return with the sunset but did not want to take water taxi back to house where we were staying in the dark. Plus we were all sun burned. So crew was so sweet to return early and even deliver us to boat dock where we were staying! This trip was really about what we wanted to do. They were flexible and so easy to work with. Linda even emailed and offered us a free sunset cruise for another day while we were on the island. We chose not to, but that that is an example of the great service they offer! You would not regret using this company.

All reviews
"delicious lunch"
in 9 reviews
"stewed chicken"
in 5 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I wish there was a rating higher than Excellent to give Linda & David!! This was the highlight of our cruise vacation! We had been to Belize before and really wanted to visit Ambergris Cay for the day - to enjoy the snorkeling at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark-Ray Alley. We could not find a good tour from where our ship docked and we really wanted to have a private tour for this day. It takes a long time by boat to get to Ambergris Cay area from where the ships dock in Belize. We thought we might be able to fly over there for the day - but a little hesitant about doing that. We did a search for catamaran tours and Coral Tours Sailing came up! I immediately sent an email asking if they would consider a tour for us - and asking if we could fly over to San Pedro from Belize. Linda quickly got back to me and offered some suggestions for the day. She gave me a couple of choices for what to do - and then offered to take care of making our air reservations!! I can't tell you how nice it was to have someone familiar with the area and the flights/airport - to take care of this for us! When our timing to get back to the ship didn't work out with the regular flight schedule, Linda made special arrangements for us to have a private flight back! Oh, I just can't say enough about Linda and David - seriously, they had a driver waiting for us at the dock where our cruise ship came in, the driver took us to the airport and the flight left on time - just a 15 minute flight over to Ambergris Cay and when we got off the plane, Linda was waiting for us and walked us right over to the pier where the catamaran was. We quickly got on board and Edwin and Claudio took over from there. Claudio was our captain and Edwin took care of everything we needed. He fixed us drinks and when we were in the water - he led us around and helped us pet the nurse sharks (while he held them in his arms!) and the sting rays. We also saw turtles and obviously lots of beautiful fish! They fixed us a great home-made lunch and then we sailed back to the pier. Edwin and Claudio took great care of us while on the water and then handed us off to Linda and David back at the airport. They stayed with us while we waited for our private flight and even walked us to the plane when we boarded! When we landed back in Belize - our driver was there waiting for us! I have never had this level of service before. It is something you rarely experience in life. I was just so impressed with Linda and David - I mean, who takes such great care of their clients to ensure they are happy, safe, back on time, etc. It sincerely was a great day on their beautiful catamaran and I would highly recommend them to anyone out there who is looking for a beautiful day on the water! By the way, the price for all of this was very reasonable too! We only wish we could have stayed longer...a lot longer! We will definitely try to go back here again and see Linda and David! Thanks to them for being so awesome!

1  Thank VirginiaTravelerTwo
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I absolutely loved the hospitality shown by David, Linda and the Staff at Catamaran Belize, we had such a good day on board with a good crowd, more than half of the people I had never met before, we went to several snorkelling destination, sailed around the beautiful coastline and managed to consume our body weight in the food freshly prepared by the guides own mother, which included a great fish dish and cocktails!! thanks again Bubs (Andrew)

2  Thank AndrewakaBubs
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went on cruise on my birthday with kids first time catamaran cruise enjoyed the host, captain, and everyone involved. They really make it worth the money I ve been on vacations all over the Caribbean and they have been the best charter ever enjoy if u get the chance, don't wait!!!!!

1  Thank Drodis
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is an absolute MUST! The most amazing thing about Belize is the snorkeling/diving. But even if you don't do either of those it is critically important to get out on the water. Ambergris Caye has a reef out from the shore..this allows you to enjoy the water with minimal waves. We were lucky enough to choose the perfect company for our day on the water. David who owns the boat is terrific to work with. We realized even before we got on the boat that we wanted to extend our day..so we changed from 4 hours to 5 hours. Edwin and Claudio were our on board crew. Claudio was a terrific captain and Edwin was a wonderful tour guide. He grew up in Belize so he knows everything! We opted for the food and beverage addition and I am so glad we did. The food was AMAZING. Edwin brought his mamas tortillas to go along with our fresh fish grilled to perfect on the boat. As the day progressed we realized that we wanted to stay longer..so we again extended our day to 7 hours..no problem. We snorkeled with sharks, sting ray and the most beautiful fish I have ever seen. I have snorkeled all over the Caribbean and this was by far the best I have ever seen. We loved our day so much we booked these guys for a second day....8 hours...when I say perfection, it really does not get any better. Thank you David, Edwin and Claudio for wonderful memories!!

4  Thank texasgirl020