“Incredible Blue Hole Experience”

Catamaran Belize - Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 78 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We specialize on tailor-made Private Charters for accessible prices and with a wide range of possibilities - design your own tour (snorkel, fishing, diving, dinner cruise, sunset.... etc! We also offer Exclusive Catamaran Tours like our Exclusive "All-in-1", , Day Sail to Mexico Rocks & Tres Cocos with Exclusive stop at our "natural pool", Exclusive Sunset Cruise to Caye Caulker, and much more! All our tours includes Open Bar and we also recommend trying our famous Belizean Buffet!!! You can't have too much fun!!
San Pedro, Belize
“Incredible Blue Hole Experience”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've always wanted to dive the blue hole; however, during my trip to Belize I injured my foot and was unable to go diving. Linda of Catamaran Belize suggested that we fly over the Blue Hole in a chartered plane instead. What an experience! She organized everything and made the trip run super smoothly. This was truly one of the best experiences of my life. Not only was the Blue Hole itself breathtaking, but there were several other attractions we flew over, making the entire journey enjoyable. Many thanks to Linda and David for making this experience possible! I'll be sure to book my Blue Hole dive through them when my foot heals!

Visited July 2014

St Louis MO
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great trip”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We spent a week in San Pedro and wanted to do a day-long sailboat charter. I looked at a couple different companies and selected Catamaran Belize. The booking process was pretty easy, although the idea of depositing 1/2 the money to reserve the day made me a bit nervous.

But it all worked out great. Crew did anything and everything to make the cruise a blast, including cooking up some lobster we bought on Caye Caulker. Snorkeling was fantastic and the shark dive was fun. Overall a great day.

Visited July 2014
Oklahoma
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Wonderful time”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Linda was so great to work with before our trip to book. Crew was great. Food was wonderful. Grandkids had never snorkeled but learned easily with help from staff. Seeing the sting rays, nurse sharks, and sea turtle was highlight of trip. We had a horrible water taxi ride to San Pedro to get on catamaran. We originally planned to return with the sunset but did not want to take water taxi back to house where we were staying in the dark. Plus we were all sun burned. So crew was so sweet to return early and even deliver us to boat dock where we were staying! This trip was really about what we wanted to do. They were flexible and so easy to work with. Linda even emailed and offered us a free sunset cruise for another day while we were on the island. We chose not to, but that that is an example of the great service they offer! You would not regret using this company.

Visited June 2014
Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fabulous Tour!! Visited while on a cruiseship vacation!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I wish there was a rating higher than Excellent to give Linda & David!! This was the highlight of our cruise vacation! We had been to Belize before and really wanted to visit Ambergris Cay for the day - to enjoy the snorkeling at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark-Ray Alley. We could not find a good tour from where our ship docked and we really wanted to have a private tour for this day. It takes a long time by boat to get to Ambergris Cay area from where the ships dock in Belize. We thought we might be able to fly over there for the day - but a little hesitant about doing that. We did a search for catamaran tours and Coral Tours Sailing came up! I immediately sent an email asking if they would consider a tour for us - and asking if we could fly over to San Pedro from Belize. Linda quickly got back to me and offered some suggestions for the day. She gave me a couple of choices for what to do - and then offered to take care of making our air reservations!! I can't tell you how nice it was to have someone familiar with the area and the flights/airport - to take care of this for us! When our timing to get back to the ship didn't work out with the regular flight schedule, Linda made special arrangements for us to have a private flight back! Oh, I just can't say enough about Linda and David - seriously, they had a driver waiting for us at the dock where our cruise ship came in, the driver took us to the airport and the flight left on time - just a 15 minute flight over to Ambergris Cay and when we got off the plane, Linda was waiting for us and walked us right over to the pier where the catamaran was. We quickly got on board and Edwin and Claudio took over from there. Claudio was our captain and Edwin took care of everything we needed. He fixed us drinks and when we were in the water - he led us around and helped us pet the nurse sharks (while he held them in his arms!) and the sting rays. We also saw turtles and obviously lots of beautiful fish! They fixed us a great home-made lunch and then we sailed back to the pier. Edwin and Claudio took great care of us while on the water and then handed us off to Linda and David back at the airport. They stayed with us while we waited for our private flight and even walked us to the plane when we boarded! When we landed back in Belize - our driver was there waiting for us! I have never had this level of service before. It is something you rarely experience in life. I was just so impressed with Linda and David - I mean, who takes such great care of their clients to ensure they are happy, safe, back on time, etc. It sincerely was a great day on their beautiful catamaran and I would highly recommend them to anyone out there who is looking for a beautiful day on the water! By the way, the price for all of this was very reasonable too! We only wish we could have stayed longer...a lot longer! We will definitely try to go back here again and see Linda and David! Thanks to them for being so awesome!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank VirginiaTravelerTwo
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My thanks to David and Linda”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I absolutely loved the hospitality shown by David, Linda and the Staff at Catamaran Belize, we had such a good day on board with a good crowd, more than half of the people I had never met before, we went to several snorkelling destination, sailed around the beautiful coastline and managed to consume our body weight in the food freshly prepared by the guides own mother, which included a great fish dish and cocktails!! thanks again Bubs (Andrew)

Visited April 2014