We stayed here for 3 nights. We soon discovered it was the best place to be. Everything is within walking distance. No need for a golf cart. The grocery store is a 5 minute walk. The restaurants are 10 minute walk down the beach. Jorge setup our excursions. They even picked us up at the pier in front of Caye Casa. Everything was so easy. He was great. He even gave us a ride to the airport. We got lucky.
The best part of the day for me, was sipping coffee and watching the sunrise. The second best part of the day, having a beer and watching the sunset. So awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa is an exclusive boutique hotel on the beach in Belize. It is the perfect barefoot base for the adventure of exploring San Pedro and Ambergris Caye. Beachfront. Small. Quiet. Elegant. Private. Attractive. Convenient. Caye Casa is a sanctuary for the discriminating tourist yet all of San Pedro is still at your fingertips. It's all about location. We're close to town; yet far enough away to hear the birds in the morning and watch the blue herons fish during the day. We offer all the charm of San Pedro with the privacy of your own beach. Walking along the beach, you can choose from dozens of restaurants and bars - you're not captive. Here you are an individual. Around the corner is a fitness center. On the beach next door is a masseuse. Caye Casa offers all the amenities most people desire and provides you with the convenience you require - wifi, like running water, air conditioning, food, restaurants, bars, shopping and a wonderful vacation. There’s nothing else like it in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro