We just came back of a 4 day trip to San Pedro, and we try this little hotel, it was very nice, Shane did a great job making our stay the best one, we really thank you, the room was clean, with a nice big bed, and it has tv a/c cooler, far from the noise, but you can have a short walk to the main park, the hotel don't have kitchen, but you could find everynthing you need a block away. I recomend it to those who like the clean calm and good taste with a nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa is an exclusive boutique hotel on the beach in Belize. It is the perfect barefoot base for the adventure of exploring San Pedro and Ambergris Caye. Beachfront. Small. Quiet. Elegant. Private. Attractive. Convenient. Caye Casa is a sanctuary for the discriminating tourist yet all of San Pedro is still at your fingertips. It's all about location. We're close to town; yet far enough away to hear the birds in the morning and watch the blue herons fish during the day. We offer all the charm of San Pedro with the privacy of your own beach. Walking along the beach, you can choose from dozens of restaurants and bars - you're not captive. Here you are an individual. Around the corner is a fitness center. On the beach next door is a masseuse. Caye Casa offers all the amenities most people desire and provides you with the convenience you require - wifi, running water, air conditioning, food, restaurants, bars, shopping and a wonderful vacation. There’s nothing else like it in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro