We stayed at Caye Casa recently. It was a good trip. Very nice environment. The building is a very nice design with a great view. We had a classic room for my wife, daughter and I and it was fine. In the future if we return, we might consider a space with a kitchen so we can do some cooking. Andrew and Delsey were patient and friendly. They helped us with our questions and outings. The snorkeling at Hol Chan and Sharkray Alley was a lot of fun. Shirlene the massage lady is nearby and she runs a great service. One night I needed to purchase some food for our hungry daughter and Nino the security man accompanied me. I appreciated that. The maid did a nice job on our room as well. A favorite activity was sitting out on the dock in the morning or anytime and just relaxing with a coffee or beer. The warmth, wind and humidity made for nice lounging. Restaurants and stuff were within easy walking distance. My daughter, wife and I swam in the swimming hole off the dock and in the small pool and had a lot of fun. I would highly recommend this place. It's a very pretty part of the world with beautiful water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa is an exclusive boutique hotel on the beach in Belize. It is the perfect barefoot base for the adventure of exploring San Pedro and Ambergris Caye. Beachfront. Small. Quiet. Elegant. Private. Attractive. Convenient. Caye Casa is a sanctuary for the discriminating tourist yet all of San Pedro is still at your fingertips. It's all about location. We're close to town; yet far enough away to hear the birds in the morning and watch the blue herons fish during the day. We offer all the charm of San Pedro with the privacy of your own beach. Walking along the beach, you can choose from dozens of restaurants and bars - you're not captive. Here you are an individual. Around the corner is a fitness center. On the beach next door is a masseuse. Caye Casa offers all the amenities most people desire and provides you with the convenience you require - wifi, like running water, air conditioning, food, restaurants, bars, shopping and a wonderful vacation. There’s nothing else like it in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro