We enjoyed our stay at Caye Casa in January. Julie, the proprietor is extremely nice and welcoming, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. We stayed on the top level, which has a great view and a private balcony with great breezes - what more could you ask for?
The location is great, a nice walk down the beach to town, but not too busy or noisy like other resorts on the beach can be. My only complaint is that there was no hair dryer in the room, but after about a minute I realized: why do I need a hair dryer anyway? We enjoyed our relaxing time at Caye Casa and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa is an exclusive boutique hotel on the beach in Belize. It is the perfect barefoot base for the adventure of exploring San Pedro and Ambergris Caye. Beachfront. Small. Quiet. Elegant. Private. Attractive. Convenient. Caye Casa is a sanctuary for the discriminating tourist yet all of San Pedro is still at your fingertips. It's all about location. We're close to town; yet far enough away to hear the birds in the morning and watch the blue herons fish during the day. We offer all the charm of San Pedro with the privacy of your own beach. Walking along the beach, you can choose from dozens of restaurants and bars - you're not captive. Here you are an individual. Around the corner is a fitness center. On the beach next door is a masseuse. Caye Casa offers all the amenities most people desire and provides you with the convenience you require - wifi, like running water, air conditioning, food, restaurants, bars, shopping and a wonderful vacation. There’s nothing else like it in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro