Where do I begin?! After a long, exhausting morning of flying, my boyfriend Justin and I were welcomed with warm smiles from Terry and Ruth and freshly made rum punchs! We felt instantly at home and were immediately tagged with the nickname "Double J" (LOL).
Although a bit of a golf cart ride from the center of down, Pelican Reef is DEFINITELY where you want to stay! Terry could not have been more accomodating, helping us with dinner reservations/recommendations, cab rides and golf cart rentals and nightlife/bar suggestions. She even arranged a PRIVATE tour for us in Belize City (yup, just Charlie our tourguide, Justin and myself!) where we cave tubed, ziplined and toured the Xunantunich ruins - so much fun! Thank you Terry for hooking us up!
Some other things totally worth mentioning - our condo was beautiful (Room 21), we had free breakfast EVERY morning (and the food was awesome), the drinks were delicious, the Infinity pool was beautiful, the dock was super nice to relax on and the service was OUTSTANDING. We were so sad to leave, but loved the hugs we got from everyone as we were about to get into our cab! Where else do you get hugs from everyone on your last day - including the owner (thanks for everything Greg)?! We will definitely be back and would absolutely recommend Pelican Reef to anyone looking for a wonderful vacation in San Pedro.
Terry, Ruth and Greg - thank you again! With Hurricane Sandy just days behind us, we are already missing Belize so much!! If you are every in the NY area, let us know - we would love to show you around!
xo - Jenn and Justin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro