Family of four adults spent Christmas week at the Pelican Reef (based on TripAdvisor ratings). It exceeded all of our expectations: location/atmosphere, décor/quality of condo, free wi-fi, breakfast and lunch poolside, resort services, etc. Manager Greg, office assistant Glori, and most especially concierge Terri met our every need: transportation, snorkeling and fishing reservations, restaurant recommendations/reservations, etc. Key points about Pelican Reef: it is a 24-condo unit (almost all San Pedro resorts are condo-units) about 3 miles south of San Pedro. Quiet, private resort with resort pier for swimming and snorkeling in the Caribbean, small pool and poolside bar. We used resort –contracted shuttle service (Carlos) to/from San Pedro ($10 each way) vice taxi or expensive golf carts. Used Pelican Reef feee bicyles to explore San Pedro and environs during daylight hours. This is NOT your Spring Break bar-hopping, loud-music scene (that scene is easily accessible in San Pedro by taxi or golf cart). It is upscale and quiet and best suited for adults or families w/ young children. Would be a great spot for a wedding or family gathering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro