We stayed here in May 2013! My boyfriend had not been out of the country in a very long time so this was a big deal for him. I would have been fine staying in a hostel of sorts but the one stipulation he gave was it had to be the best. I did extensive research on Belize and where the best was going to be, where to eat and what to see. I used Tripadvisor for finding this all out. We did not go wrong choosing this place, the staff is amazing, the grounds are amazing and it looks like the pics. There is also a man made reef area off their dock where you can go snorkel. This place offers free breakfast in the morning, dont skip out! Selection is nice and offers local fruit and fresh squeezed juices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.6 Mls South of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro