We spent a week a Pelican Reef in August with friends and we had an amazing vacation! Carlos picked us up at the airport and away we went. Karol, Ruthie, Linda, and Terri took such good care of us. Karol hooked us up with great excursions. The snorkeling was fantastic! We went to Hol Chan and the variety of species we saw was incredible. The trip on the cat to Caye Caulker was fun because there were just 6 of us plus the 2 man crew. Lil Alphonse and his crew were great- the night snorkel was really cool. The alligator trip was recommended by Karol and it did not disappointment. Our second floor apartment was very nice. I would highly recommend Pelican Reef Villas. The staff is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro