This place was very nice - we were greeted by Coreene and we were offered a welcome drink from the bar where we met Ruthie and Helen. We then toured the area and rented a golf cart for the week. the room was top shelf and we had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a great balcony where we spent lots of time looking at the ocean. Enrique and Coreene set up numerous tours for us which were all great.
If I had to think of something negative it would be that the food service was sometimes a bit slow - so order before you are starving - and one day the water pressure was really low.
I would highly recommend this place for anyone looking to visit the area.
We decided that this is like the island version of the TV show Cheers cause everyone knows your name. Do not hesitate to book with this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro