Our family of 5 enjoyed a 3 bedroom beach view in unit 5. Everything with the unit was great. Plenty of closets and open space to enjoy the view in comfort. There were 4 TV's- which we did not use, and a clock radio to put iphone4 and older for music. Our family does not usually stay at "resorts". I am now officially spoiled. I loved not cooking a meal, but having the freedom to warm up something on a couple nights. Ruthie and Helen took great care of any food or beverage needs we had, from fresh coffee at sun rise to the yummy coconut mojito at night. The "host" at the information hut took care of every need- from a lost suitcase on arrival to helping with dinner plans. We loved the paddle boards, kayaks, bikes and overall amenities. We were happy with the distance to town. We rode bikes in for fun, or a quick golf cart ride to dinner. Although the beach is generally narrow in San Pedro area. We really enjoyed the beach front area at Pelican reef, especially the beautiful coconut trees shade and hearing the breeze through the trees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.6 Mls South of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro