Pelican Reef Villas Resort
US$337
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$144
Banyan Bay Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$415
  • Pool
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$221
  • Pool
El Secreto(San Pedro)
US$500
US$392
US$359
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$125
Caye Casa(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$156
Hotels.com
The Phoenix Resort(San Pedro)
US$382
Official Site
1,154 results
All reviewsgolf cartfishbanana pancakesambergris cayecaptain oliverbreakfast was includeddinner reservationsin townhidden treasureswim up barevery morningpaddle boardswasher dryerblack orchidfull kitchenlong pierprivate island
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Just had our annual trip to Belize do course we stayed here! The rooms are wonderful, they have upgraded the WiFi, which is great for me so we can get some work done. The bartenders are super nice and make some of the best drinks. I really love their banana pancakes for breakfast. We had a great trip as always, can't wait to come back!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank shosh111
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I was astonished at the beauty of the beach. The staff was unbelievable. Very attentive and helpful. Helen, of the bartenders made our trip even better with her ability to make everyone around me happy.
The rooms were hands down the best. The enormous kitchen made it easy to have great dinners with my friends and hear the sounds of the sea at the same time.
I cannot wait to return!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It's been almost a year and my family still talks about what a great time we had in Belize staying at the Pelican Reef Villas Resort.

The staff is incredible...extremely attentive to all of our annoying needs. Have them help you book your tours and recommend restaurants between the resort and San Pedro.

The rooms are immaculate and well cared for.

The resort itself is very small...and not really a resort if you compare against the big vacation resorts in Cancun, for example. It's a small two-building condo with a small pool and beach and very fun dock.

Santos is one of the grounds keepers and took extra time every day to interact with me and my children. Specifically, he needed to find a Lionfish that had made a home right under the resort's dock. He invited my three kids along to watch and helped them spot the fish hidden among the rocks. He got us a couple of coconuts to drink and eat. All on his own time with clearly no specific expectation of anything in return.

We spent hours under the dock watching fish around the homemade reefs, including two moray eels.

The breakfasts were also amazing, served daily with a myriad of Mrs. Sharp's wonderful hot sauces.

I couldn't recommend the resort more strongly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jgolomb
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just returned from our first but, not last visit to Ambergis Caye. Loved The Pelican Reef, beautifully maintained property with all the amenities needed. Everything is just as the photos show! All employees are gracious and accommodating. Ruth the bar tender was incredibly nice and makes great drinks!! Only complaint ~ we stayed in Room 1 and the curtains were white and thin, allowing for bright light at 5:00 in the morning. Front bedroom has the night light from stairwell shining directly in room. No sleeping in however, we mentioned to management and this is something they are addressing by replacing with room darkening drapes.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We almost did not write a review because everything you read in the previous reviews is all true. The best thing we can say about this place is that we tried to think of something we would do to improve the experience and could not come up with a thing.

I will not go on and on however what separates a place with a great location, terrific amenities and fantastic value is the people. You have read the names but they should be repeated Ruth, Helen, Enrique made the experience just awesome. Enrique made our stay effortless. Ruth is someone you just fall in love with. In addition the other folks who care for the property and your condos who's names I should know but do not keep the place spotless. The owners are on site and actively involved in making your stay perfect. I cannot say enough about these people who made our stay special.

Awesome place. Awesome staff. You will not get this experience for ten times the cost. We will be back.

Room Tip: Do the beach front. It is not necessary to request a higher room as all those rooms have great views
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple