Just had my first experience to Belize and stayed in Villa #19. What an amazing place to stay! Very attentive to all of our needs. We enjoyed the breakfast by the pool in the morning. Enjoyed the paddle boarding. Enjoyed the pool and relaxation the place offered. They set up a golf cart rental for us on location so we could enjoy the island anytime. The employees recommended plenty of places to see and eat. The inside of this villa was absolutely 5 star! Big beds, gorgeous showers and a huge bath tub. Very nice furniture and fixtures all throughout the villa. All the beds were decorated with folded towels and fresh flowers everywhere! Very romantic! Clean and freshened up everyday. This villa was a must!! The resort has a very nice dock with tubes tied up to the end of it that you can float in. We saw several fish along the pier and enjoyed swimming and snorkeling off the end of the dock. We also paddle boarded out and really enjoyed that! We are going to be returning guest for sure! A huge thanks to the staff for being excellent in every way! A+++++++ from R&R!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro