We have traveled all over the world and stayed in everything from a $12 a night room to 20k a week villas. This place has it all for Ambergris Caye! Don’t bother paying $500 + a night at the Victoria House when you can stay here. The staff is great, VERY clean villas and I appreciated how well stocked they were. We use to manage 40+million in beach rentals and I have to say Pelican Reef Villas is right up there with the best. I'd write more but don't have time. Just trust us when we say it's perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro