My husband and I LOVED this hotel. Of course it is expensive, but if you can afford it make sure you stay here. I loved having the hammocks, the back porch facing the ocean, and the pier out into the ocean. The place was immaculate, and having a TV was great because the summer Olympics were on and there is not as much to do in the evenings. The service was second to none, you needed something done and it was done. If you are debating whether or not to rent a golf cart, DO IT. I know it is also expensive, but it is a very far from the center of town and it is cobblestone, so the free bikes become very painful quickly. Food is limited at the condos, but that is okay because there are so many great places to eat elsewhere. Plus they have a full kitchen and grills so if you go shopping you can cook anything you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro