Staying at White Sands Cove was a wonderful experience. My husband & I got married on the beach a couple of weeks ago & found it was the perfect fit for us. It's a small property that seems to attract a really great group of guests. The staff were always asking if everything was ok & very prompt to help out. We had a ton of luggage between the diving & things we brought for the wedding...they brought their wheel barrels up to the taxi & made a few trips to our room for us. Doris (the bartender) made me a bouquet of flowers for the big day, Marlon the property manager never seems to stop & always has a smile & a greeting, Luis, Estelle, the grounds staff, the cleaning staff, Yemin & JR at the dive shop...all so friendly & willing the help. The rooms are kept clean & have everything you need. We actually stayed in 2 rooms while we were there. First we stayed in one of the beachfront rooms...I could get up at 5 a.m. with my coffee & watch the sun rise over the water. There was a full kitchen & living area seperate from the bedrrom. Beds & pillows were comfy. We then moved to the Hummingbird Loft which was the Honeymooners room...we love love loved this room. The finishings were beautiful...the room feautured beautiful wood with vaulted ceilings...it had a small kitchenette in the main entry & then a small set of stairs to the lofted bedroom with a big walkin closet & a lovely bathroom area. It had a huge deck...in the morning it was partially shaded & we could listen to the birds in the trees with our morning coffee. The pool was kept clean & well maintained. You can either buy groceries or eat lunch or dinner at the poolside bar restaurant. Restaurants such as Aji, Ak'bul, Palapa, & Capricorn are within walking distance for a change of scenery. Bikes are at your disposal to ride to town...although I personally found it too hot for such excursions. The Coastal Express or Water Taxis are also available to get to town for a fee. Belize is a beautiful, friendly little country that we hope to revisit...I think one of the highlights of my trip were Chico & Chica the resident pooches at White Sands. They learn who the dog lovers are & cash in on all the attention you will give them...if you aren't a dog lover, they quickly learn that & move on to those who are. All in all a wonderful place to stay with some wonderful people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro