My husband and I stayed at White Sands Cove for five nights and loved every one of them. The hotel is beautiful. The room had a small kitchenette, TV & DVD player, very comfortable bed, and nice, hot shower. It's located a mile or so north of San Pedro, which we found to be the perfect location. It was easy to get into San Pedro when we wanted - either via water taxi or bicycle - and easy to get back to the hotel when we were ready to relax. There are numerous restaurants along or near the beach, in close walking distance to the hotel. Nikki and Ben are incredibly friendly and helpful. Anything we needed, they helped with. Nikki, Ben, & Marlin helped us organize outings, and helped us to order dinner in on the nights we needed down time (which we often needed after all day snorkeling trips). I don't have one complaint about my stay at White Sands - in fact, I've decided to make it a new annual tradition. So, if you're thinking about going to Belize? GO! And if you're thinking about staying at White Sands? DO IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro