Didn't stay here, but stopped by for happy hour and jerk lobster.
A great place to go for cheap afternoon drinks. The jerk lobster was delicious - so flavourful and really, really spicy - but, if you can't handle spice this is definitely not the meal for you. Not to worry, the offer lots of other dishes if jerk isn't for you.
Can't comment on the accommodations, but the grounds and the pool were kept clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro