Stopped in at the White Sands while walking on the beach for a snack and drink. Doris is the best bartender on the island and has a way of providing awesome service while leaving no doubt that she is in charge! Her margaritas and rum punch are the best we have tasted and she is very open to making them as per request. She is a wealth of information on Ambergris Caye. We returned twice for dinner and Miguela's Shrimp Alfredo and Belizean Jerk quickly convinced us she is every bit as good a chef as Doris is behind the bar. We have not stayed at White Sands but if the rooms and other services live up to the standard set by Doris and Miguela it would be a great place to stay. If you are walking or biking by, stop in have Doris make you her special rum punch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro