Ward and Jenna are terrific hosts. This was our first experience in Belize and we were fortunate to find this place on Trip Advisor. Everyone at the Resort treated us like we were family. Loved the drinks made by Doris, the food extraordinaire by Miguela, the happiness daily from Louis which always made us feel good. They suggested some excursions, one of which was the Hol Chan snorkeling by the Reef. What a memorable and well run operation. Taking a boat into town was fun and visiting the smaller island of Caye Caulker was special. Love the location and the setting.
Chico and Chica, the resident dogs were so cute and endearing. Our room was situated with an incredible view of the turquoise water and the sunrises splendid. I can't say enough for this place and called Ward the day I returned to let him know how special they have made our vacation experience. He is constantly doing things to improve one's experience and told us they were going to have wonderful appetizers served pretty much from noon to evening. Think it is a great idea to go with Doris' incredible drinks. You can't go wrong with this place. If you want a boutique type smaller scale than the larger, noisy big hotels, THIS IS WHERE TO GO!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro