Extremely helpful staff. They made recommendations and booked all our excursions with reputable companies at decent prices. We rave about the catamaran and snorkeling trip! The rooms feel like you're in a tropical getaway vs a at typical hotel, with very clean and nice amenities. I would definitely stay here again. We saw pelicans and sting ray from the dock! There is also a walk/bike trail that runs for a few miles right along the beach and in front of the hotel. The hotel is located down a dirt road, a bit of a walk from town, so I would recommend renting a golf cart or using a taxi to get there.
Overall a fantastic stay and would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro